By using Creative Entertainment Online Casino services, to include but not be limited to, clubvegas999.com, savanvegas999.com, htv999.com and any additional sites developed in the future (individually and collectively, the "Websites" ), in any manner, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and understand that this document represents a binding contract between the end user of the Websites (the "Player") and Creative Entertainment Company, N.V. (the "Online Casino").
1. The Players wishing to bet or gamble with the Online Casino are warned that there may be specific laws in their own countries, their places of residence, where they bank or have credit or debit cards, or the place where they are physically present, which prohibit betting, gambling or gaming, online or otherwise. Viewing or playing on the Websites is not allowed wherever prohibited by any applicable laws. The Player must follow relevant national and local laws at all times and, if in any doubt, should refrain from playing and should obtain or seek local advice from an attorney as to the legality of using the Websites. The Online Casino is unable to provide the Player with any legal advice or assurances and the Player is solely responsible for verifying and complying with the law in any jurisdiction that applies to the Player before registering. The services provided by the Online Casino are directed only towards users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the internet. The Online Casino does not intend to enable the Player to contravene applicable law.
2. The Player accepts sole responsibility for determining whether his/her activities are legal in the country or region where they live, bank, and/or are physically present. By viewing and playing the Websites, the Player acknowledges and certifies that he/she thoroughly understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement and declares that he/she is of legal age as determined by the laws of the applicable countries or regions to participate in gaming activities. Furthermore, by registering with the Online Casino to use the Websites, the Player represents and warrants that gambling and, more specifically, online gambling are legal in his/her country, place of residence, where he/she banks or has credit or debit cards, and the place where he/she is physically present and the Player assumes all responsibility, legal and otherwise, should said representation and warranty be incorrect for whatever reason. The Online Casino does not take responsibility for the breach or violation of any national or local gambling or betting laws. The Online Casino will never knowingly permit any illegal conduct or use by Player of the Websites which would be illegal or prohibited in any jurisdiction.
3. The Player must be of legal age in the Player's jurisdiction and must be at least 18 years of age to use any of the Online Casino's services. Underage gambling is strictly forbidden on the Websites. It is a violation of these terms to play the Online Casino games if you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as required by any country or jurisdiction that might be applicable to the Player. It is also a violation of these terms to provide the Online Casino with false personal details and particulars in order to register with the Online Casino to play the Online Casino games. The Online Casino reserves the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that underage persons are not using the Websites. The Online Casino reserves the right to cancel a Player's account and exclude the Player from using the Websites if proof of age is not provided or if the Online Casino suspects that a person using the Websites is underage.
4. The Player confirms and certifies as true and correct under penalty of perjury under applicable law all information provided in the online Registration Form.
5. The Online Casino has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the security of the Player's account. However, the Online Casino will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of the Player's account. The Player is responsible for keeping confidential his/her privacy and security information, including user names and passwords. All game results are considered valid when a correct username and password are logged-into the Player's account. The Player is not allowed to share or give away their account username and/or password. Your username and password are confidential and should not be disclosed to anybody. You shall be liable and responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your playing account through use of your username and password. All transactions being conducted with the correct username and password will be regarded as valid transactions. If a Player suspects that their personal information has been stolen, he/she should inform the Online Casino immediately.
6. The Online Casino does not make any warranties, either explicit or implicit, regarding the legal right of any Player to wager on the Websites. Neither shall any of the Online Casino's employees, affiliates, contractors, directors, agents or any 3rd party providers make or be authorized to make any such representations. Given that Internet gambling laws vary widely throughout the world, it is the Player's sole responsibility to ensure understanding and compliance with such laws and regulations in their own city, state, province or country. A Player must participate only in gambling events legal to the jurisdiction from where the Player connects or calls.
7. The Player will participate in the games offered by the Online Casino to gamble on the Websites for his/her own private personal use only and not for any business use or use by others.
8. The Online Casino strictly forbids more than one (1) account per individual. Any violation of this term may result, at the sole discretion of the Online Casino, in the Player's account being banned and all funds and winnings forfeited. You are allowed only ONE ACTIVE ACCOUNT. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be VOID. If the name on your account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposit(s) to the account, all winnings in that account will be VOID. Any abuse or fraudulent activity with relation to your account or any bonuses awarded or offered will cause your account to be blocked and any and all winnings will immediately be VOID.
9. Every Player must have an individual registered account. Sharing an account by more than one Player is prohibited. The Player using the account must be the registered Player. Any violation may result in suspension of the account and forfeiture of winnings.
10. The maximum daily win limit for any individual Player is $50,000 USD. Once this limit is reached, the account is suspended for the day and reestablished as active by 7:00 a.m., GMT + 7, the following day. The Online Casino management reserves the right to increase or decrease this limit at any time.
11. The Online Casino may amend, change, delete or add to any section of these Terms and Conditions at any time and without warning. Any changes shall become effective upon the time of posting to the Internet. The action of updating this web page on the Internet shall be deemed sufficient notice for the Player to be aware of such changes. It is the Player's responsibility to be aware of any changes. Usage of the Online Casino's services after any possible changes are made constitutes binding acceptance of said changes. In the event the Player does not accept any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein from time to time, then the Player may opt out by discontinuing use of the Online Casino's services.
12. By participating in any of the services and various games offered by the Online Casino, the Player irrevocably agrees and acknowledges that:
a. The Player does not find the Online Casino Websites, the software, any of the games and services offered, as well as any other materials provided by the Online Casino to be indecent, offensive, unfair or objectionable in any manner.
b. The information provided by the Player is accurate and is not violating any of the terms set forth in this agreement. In the event of inaccurate information being provided to the Online Casino, or the Player violating any of the Terms and Conditions set forth, the Online Casino, in its sole discretion, can disable the Player's account and withhold all funds.
c. By placing a wager for real money, the Player's actions are at the Player's own risk and discretion. The Player understands and accepts that in any gambling game there is a risk of loss of money.
d. Any payments made by the Player to the Online Casino may be handled by a 3rd party payment processing company and that as such the Player is subject to any of the terms, conditions, and/or rules set forth by the 3rd party payment processing company.
e. The Player shall pay in full any amounts owed to the Online Casino that may arise from the use of the Online Casino's services. The Player agrees to not renounce, cancel or charge back any amounts processed by the Online Casino or the 3rd party payment processing companies the Online Casino might engage. In the event that the Online Casino incurs any collection costs, the Player shall be fully responsible for such costs and such amounts may be deducted, in full, from the Player's account.
f. By using the Websites the Player represents and warrants that he/she is NOT a professional player. Professional play is strictly forbidden by the Online Casino. A Player may only use the Websites for personal, recreational and non-professional purposes.
g. Any taxes related to any possible winnings are the sole responsibility of the Player to report and pay.
h. Any winnings deemed worthy of public recognition may be used, at the Online Casino's sole discretion, for marketing purposes. The first name and the last name initials of the Player may be used for such marketing purposes without prior warning or compensation to the Player. If a Player's winnings are of a sufficiently large amount, the Online Casino may wish to use the Player's image for advertising purposes. In such a case the Player agrees to cooperate with the Online Casino in obtaining an appropriate image of the Player and grants the Online Casino all rights to use his/her image for advertising of the Websites and Online Casino.
i. The Player shall not at any time use any automated means (including but not limited to electronic, robotic, programmed or mechanic) to access the Websites, the software or place any wagers or make any wagering decisions. Any such activity will result in Player account suspension and the forfeiture of all winnings and funds.
j. By participating in any of the games offered by the Online Casino, the Player warrants that the Player fully understands the rules of each game played.
k. The Player shall not, as defined in the sole discretion of the Online Casino, knowingly abuse any software error or vulnerability or use the services provided by the Online Casino in any way that is not according to the original intended use of such service. The Online Casino has the right to withhold all winnings to and confiscate funds of Players in violation of this rule.
l. Any materials submitted by the Player for purposes of participation in any game or promotion become the sole property of the Online Casino.
m. The Online Casino has the right to contact the Player by mail, email, SMS, texting, and/ or telephone regarding any possible issues or promotions related to the Online Casino and the Websites. If the Player wishes to opt out of any such communications, the Player must inform the Online Casino via a written request to any of the methods listed on the contact page and include the Player's casino username and date of birth. The Online Casino shall use reasonable efforts to remove the Player from whatever contact methods the Player chooses to opt out of within 5 business days.
n. It is the Player's sole responsibility to understand any promotional terms and conditions associated with a balance. The Online Casino will take reasonable effort to provide the Player with information on applicable terms and restrictions, but it is ultimately the Player's responsibility to understand any related Terms and Conditions of play.
o. The Player undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to the Websites and to exercise all necessary prudence in the use of all security measures.
p. Players who participate in the games offered by the Online Casino, shall do so exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, the Online Casino's rules and instructions as detailed on the Websites, as amended from time to time, including, without limitation, with respect to gambling methods, playing rules, payment procedures, and pay of winnings.
13. The Player's Account:
a. The Player's account is for the Player's sole personal use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose.
b. Monies held in the Player's account shall not accrue any interest.
c. Should the Player fail to use his/her account for six months the Player's account will be considered a "dormant account." The six-month period will run from the date of the Player's last login to the Player's account. In the case of a dormant account, the Online Casino will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant. The administration fee shall be deducted from the dormant account commencing, starting from the last day of the sixth month in which the account is inactive and occurring on the last day of every month thereafter, until the balance of the account has reached zero and the account is closed by the Online Casino. In the event that the Player logs into the Player's account during the ten-month period during which the administration fee is levied, the Online Casino will cease to levy the administration fee but shall not be obligated to return to the Player any monies deducted from the account at such time.
d. The Online Casino may, at any time, set off any positive balances on the Player's account against any amount owed by the Player to the Online Casino.
e. The Online Casino reserves the right to limit or refuse any bet, stake or other wager made by the Player or through the Player's account.
14. In the event of a dispute involving the Online Casino, the Player, and/or any other party, The Online Casino shall act as final arbitrator. The Online Casino's decisions in any dispute shall be final and binding.
15. The Player takes responsibility for checking his/her account balance before and after each gaming transaction and prior to commencing a new game session. If the Player suspects or alleges any errors, the Player must report it immediately to the Online Casino before participating in another game. Failure to do so will result in the Player waiving his/her rights to raise future disputes and shall constitute acceptance of all previous game records as true and correct.
16. All bets are confirmed and committed to the Player's account once the "BET" button has been clicked. Any failure on the Player's side, including but not limited to network connection or computer problems, will not void the game result. The Player can check his/her bet history by clicking "HISTORY" button. The Player must provide the Online Casino, the time of playing, table ID, shoe, and game number upon making a complaint of dispute about a game result. Failure to do so will result in the complaint being abandoned. The video image of card dealing is kept by The Online casino for only 24 hours. The Player must address his/her complaints regarding the dispute within 24 hours after the cause of the dispute has occurred. Any complaints submitted after 24 hours will be rejected by the Online Casino without further review.
17. Software and Hardware Issues:
a. Any system malfunction during the game will void the game and the particular table will be closed, this includes network failure and/or electricity cut off. In this event, the game will be voided, and all bets will be credited to the Player's accounts.
b. The games and all associated software and hardware are provided "as is". The Online Casino makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the games or the software/hardware.
c. The Online Casino shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Online Casino.
d. The Online Casino cannot guarantee that the Websites will never be faulty but we will reasonably attempt to correct reported faults in a timely fashion. If a fault occurs, you should report the fault by writing via e-mail to Customer Support.
e. Although the Online Casino shall take reasonable measures to ensure that the software and files are free from computer viruses, we cannot and do not guarantee that the software and files are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus or malware.
f. We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Websites for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension.
g. The Online Casino will not be liable to the Player for any loss that the Player may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
h. The Online Casino has the sole right to adjust, modify, add or remove any game or any feature within any game without warning or notice to the Player.
i. The Online Casino shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by the Player's telecommunication service provider ("ISP") with which the Player has contracted to give access to the Online Casino, and the Online Casino shall not be a party to any dispute between the Player and ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of the Player under this Agreement.
18. It is within the sole discretion of the Online Casino to reject any Player play, bonuses or other activity for any reason and without obligation to inform the Player of such actions or the reasons of such actions.
19. The Player declares that the source of funds used by the Player for gambling on the Websites is not illegal and that the Player will not use the Websites or the services provided by the Online Casino in any way as a money transfer system. The Player will not use the Websites or other services for any unlawful or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to the Player. If the Online Casino has a suspicion that the Player may be engaging in or has engaged in unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the Player's access to the Websites may be terminated immediately and/or the Player's account blocked. If the Player's account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, the Online Casino is under no obligation to refund to the Player any funds that may be in the Player's account. In addition to terminating the Player's access to the Websites and/or blocking the Player's account, the Online Casino reserves the right to prevent the Player from accessing any of the Online Casino's other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by the Online Casino. The Online Casino shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of the Player's identity and of any suspected unlawful or improper activity and the Player will cooperate fully with the Online Casino to investigate any such activity. Under no circumstances shall the Online Casino be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
20. To verify Player identity and ensure constant fraud prevention, The Online Casino may at any time, and even if such documentation has been provided in the past, request any of, without limitation, the following proof of identity and residence:
a. Photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID.
b. Signed authorized release form.
c. Up to date bank or utility statements with an up to date address.
d. Photocopy of the front and back of every credit card used with regards to the Online Casino's services.
21. The Online Casino's employees, distributors, providers, agents, wholesalers or the immediate family of each are strictly forbidden from participation in any of the services offered by the Online Casino.
22. If the Player is found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Online Casino, or if the Player makes, in the sole opinion of the Online Casino, malicious, defamatory and/or untrue statements regarding the Online Casino, the Online Casino reserves the right to publish the information of such Player's activity with the Online Casino as well as provide this information to other online gaming sites, casinos, payment processors, banks and any other establishments and institutions the Online Casino deems fit.
23. The Online Casino reserves the right to refuse/decline and suspend any Player, without prior notification, who is suspected of cheating, hacking, attacking or damaging our gaming operations. All suspected bets will be deemed void until further investigation has been completed. The Online Casino also reserves the right to modify the rules and conditions of any games, including table limits and game features without prior notice.
24. The Online Casino reserves full discretion to close any Player account at any time and without warning. Additionally, it is within the sole discretion of The Online Casino to reject any Player play, bonuses or other activity for any reason and without obligation to inform the Player of such actions or the reasons of such actions.
25. The Online Casino is committed to fighting fraud and underage gambling. To verify Player identity and ensure constant fraud prevention, The Online Casino may at any time, and even if such documentation had been provided in the past, request any of, but not limited to, the following proof of identity and residence: a. Photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID:
a. Photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID.
b. Signed authorized release form.
c. Up to date bank or utility statements with an up to date address.
d. Photocopy of the front and back of every credit card used with regards to The Online Casino's services.
26. The Online Casino's employees, distributors, providers, agents, wholesalers or the immediate family of each are strictly forbidden from participation in any of the services offered by The Online Casino.
27. The Online Casino has the sole right to adjust, modify, add or remove any game or any feature within any game without warning or notice to the Player.
28. The Player shall hold The Online Casino and its associates, employees, directors, investors, providers, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, partners and 3rd party providers harmless for any monetary loss, loss of reputation, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from any relation with The Online Casino's website, software, gambling games or contact with The Online Casino's marketing or any other interaction between The Online Casino and the Player.
29. If the Player is found to be cheating or attempting to defraud The Online Casino, or if the Player makes, in the sole opinion of The Online casino, malicious, defamatory and/or untrue statements regarding The Online Casino, The Online Casino reserves the right to publish the information of such Player's activity with The Online Casino as well as provide this information to other casinos, payment processors, banks and any other establishments and institutions The Online Casino deems fit.
30. The Online Casino reserves the right to refuse/decline and suspend any Player, without prior notification, who is suspected of cheating, hacking, attacking or damaging our gaming operations. All suspected bets will be deemed void until further investigation has been completed. The Online Casino also reserves the right to modify the rules and conditions of any games, including table limits and game features without prior notice.
31. If fraudulent activity is suspected, the Online Casino may, in its sole discretion, withhold the Player's funds and freeze the Player's account for the duration of any necessary investigation performed by the Online Casino. In the event the Online Casino finds the player guilty of fraud, as defined by the Online Casino, then the Player shall have his/her account closed, winnings forfeited and funds withheld, as deemed appropriate by the Online Casino. Additionally the Online Casino reserves the right to share information of fraudulent players with other gaming entities and legal authorities. Players engaging in any of the following activities, without limitation, shall be deemed fraudulent:
a. Forming part of a gambling syndicate designed to profit from the Online Casino.
b. If the Player provides misleading, false or incorrect information when opening an account with the Online Casino.
c. Uses any automated means (including but not limited to electronic, robotic, programmed or mechanic) to access the site, the software or place any wagers or make any wagering decisions.
d. The Player knowingly abuses any software error or vulnerability or uses the services provided by the Online Casino in any way that is not according to the original intended use of such service.
e. The Player has more than one account in order to abuse the Online Casino's promotions or for any other purpose.
f. If the Player alters, modifies or changes or misrepresents in any way any material related to the Online Casino and the Websites, including but not limited to:
I. Game Screenshots
II. Terms and Conditions Records
g. If the Player's name on the account does not match the name on any of the financial information related to the Player's casino account, or any information provided by the Player to the Online Casino.
h. If Player has reversed, denied, renounced, canceled or 'charged-back' any payments sent to the Online Casino or any other online gaming establishment. Players who are found to have a 'charge back' history at other casinos are not allowed to use the services of the Online Casino. Unless otherwise provided by written consent from the management of the Online Casino, a Player with such fraudulent history will have all accounts closed and winnings and deposits withheld and/or forfeited.
32. Any Player withdrawal from the Online Casino shall only be processed after sufficient documentation is provided to the Online Casino. The Online Casino shall take reasonable effort to inform the Player of the documentation required to process any possible withdrawal, but it is the Player's responsibility to ensure all documentation is in order. Additional payout rules include:
a. Payouts shall be processed at a maximum of $10,000.00 per week with a total maximum of $20,000 per month.
b. Where possible, payouts shall be made to the same payment method as funds received. However, the Online Casino may send the funds via any method the Online Casino deems fit in the event that the original request cannot be processed as submitted by the Player. It is the Player's responsibility to maintain accurate information in the Player's casino account. Payouts will be done using the information in the Player's account. Payments sent by the Online Casino using incorrect financial information due to player account inaccuracies are the Player's sole responsibility and any costs to correct such inaccuracies shall be covered by the Player.
c. The Online Casino shall use reasonable efforts to have payouts processed within 3 to 5 business days of payout approval. Additional restrictions based on payout method include, but are not limited to: 10 business days hold on credit card deposits (if the Player deposits using a credit card, no payouts shall be processed resulting from that deposit until a minimum of a 10 business days clearing time passes).
33. Any violation of the promotional rules shall result in a forfeit of winnings. Standard promotional rules can be found below, although additional rules may apply to specific promotions:
a. The Online Casino shall only allow one no deposit sign up bonus and one deposit sign up bonus per individual/household/IP address.
b. The Online Casino may run different promotions for new accounts at any time. The Player is not entitled to any new account promotions if the Player already has an account.
c. The Online Casino may terminate any promotion at any time and without prior warning.
d. No promotion may be combined unless specifically stated otherwise.
e. If a Player does not want to receive the money offered by the Online Casino, then the Player must inform the Online Casino immediately so the Online Casino may rectify the Player's account. Requests for removal after any amount of the free money has been used will not be honored.
f. The Online Casino, in its sole discretion, offers bonuses from time to time as a way to attract and reward loyal and regular players. If a Player is determined by the Online Casino, in its sole discretion, to have abused or manipulated the promotions offered by the Online Casino, then the Player will be ineligible for such bonuses.
34. All materials accessed by the Player at the Online Casino shall remain the intellectual property of the Online Casino and its licensees, licensors and providers. The Player shall not obtain any rights to such materials except for limited use strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
35. In the event of a disputed live dealer wager, the compensation shall not exceed the original wager amount.
36. Any and all accounts linked to bonus abuse will be closed and have winnings forfeited.
37. The Online Casino reserves the right to cancel the Player's membership at any time without notice. Any balance in the Player's account will be immediately credited back to the Player's personal account. In addition, the Online Casino reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a Player's account, without limitation, under any of the following circumstances:
a. It the name on the Player's account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases in the Player's account.
b. If the name on the Player's account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
c. If the Player participates in a promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
d. If the Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
e. If the Player is not of legal age.
f. If the Player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in the Websites is prohibited by law.
g. If the Player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his/her account.
h. If the Player has not played on the Websites on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, has played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.).
i. If the Player has reversed or charged-back any of his/her purchases in his/her account.
j. If the Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Online Casino that the Player has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
38. Limitations of Liability:
a. The Player agrees that the Player is free to choose whether to use the Websites and does so at the Player's sole option, discretion and risk. The Player agrees that real money gambling carries a risk of loss and the Player accepts that such risk is born solely by the Player. The Player further holds the Online Casino harmless for any and all such loss caused by the Player participating in the Online Casino games or using the Websites.
b. The Online Casino shall not be liable to the Player or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the Player's or any third party's use of the Websites, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
c. The Online Casino shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Websites. The Online Casino is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
d. The Online Casino shall not be liable to the Player or any third party for any modification to, suspension of, or discontinuance of the Websites.
e. The Player agrees that, in the event that the Websites fail to operate correctly as a result of, but not limited to, any delay or interruption in operation or transmission, any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Websites or its contents or any error or omission in content or any other factors beyond the Online Casino's control:
1. The Online Casino will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings that may result.
2. If any such errors result in an increase in winnings owed or paid to the Player, the Player shall not be entitled to the winnings falling within such increase. The Player shall immediately inform the Online Casino of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to the Player's account in error to the Online Casino (as directed by the Online Casino) or the Online Casino may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from the Player's account or set off such amount against any money owed to the Player by the Online Casino.
39. Breach of these terms and conditions:
a. The Player agrees to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Online Casino and the Online Casino's suppliers harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result:
I. Of any breach of this Agreement
II. Violation by the Player of any law or the rights of any third party
III. Use by the Player of the Websites or use by any other person accessing the Websites using the Player's identification, whether or not with the Player's authorization.
IV. Acceptance of any winnings.
I. The Online Casino reserves the right to modify or terminate the Websites or elements of the Websites at any time, without notice, and the Online Casino will not be liable to the Player as a result of any such action.
II. If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent of the parties.
III. No waiver by the Online Casino of any terms of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms.
IV. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
V. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between the Player and the Online Casino.
VI. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Player and the Online Casino relating to the Websites and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the Player and the Online Casino. The Player confirms that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, the Player has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Terms and Conditions.
VII. The Online Casino reserves the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Websites, the Online Casino, and/or these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and the Player will be deemed to consent to each such assignment.
VIII. The Player may not transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of the Player's rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
41. The Online Casino is licensed and regulated by the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia. This document and the relationship between the Player and the Online Casino shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Netherlands Antilles. Should any part of this document be found to be non-applicable or invalid for any reason, this shall not affect, to the extent applicable by law, the other parts of this document or the bond created from such and the terms and conditions remaining shall continue effective in full force. The Player hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands Antilles, and agrees that only the courts of the Netherlands Antilles may be used, in the event the Player files any claim or proceeding arising out of or relating to gaming on the Websites or the use of any of the services provided by the Online Casino. All transactions between the Player and the Online Casino are deemed to take place in the Netherlands Antilles.
THIS AGREEMENT, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, IS DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY THE ONLINE CASINO AND BY THE PLAYER AS INDICATED IN THE INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH ABOVE UNDER THE HEADING "TERMS AND CONDITIONS", ON THE DATE ON WHICH THE PLAYER FIRST STARTED PLAYING CASINO OR LIVE CASINO GAMES ON THE WEBSITES.